We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Summer announces the arrival of cold soups and gazpacho, here is a delicious recipe for frozen pepper soup and breaded fish skewers.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 peppers red
- 1 onion
- 1 clovegarlic
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 50 cl of water
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 400 g filleted white fish (hake, cod)
- 50 g of corn flakes such as Corn Flakes
- 1 egg
- 50 g flour
- 1 pinch of salt
Recipe for glazed red pepper velouté, breaded fish skewers with corn flakes
Wash the peppers, cut them in half to remove the seeds and then roughly dice them. Peel the onion and garlic. Slice the onion and chop the garlic.
In a casserole dish,
- Pour 1 tbsp. to s. olive oil. Add the onion and garlic and brown them.
- Add the diced peppers and brown them for a few moments.
- Pour in the water, bring to a boil and immerse the vegetable bouillon cube.
- Let simmer for 20 min.
- Cut the fish fillets into small cubes.
- In a deep plate, beat the egg into an omelet.
- In two more soup plates, pour the flour on one side and the corn flakes on the other. Crush these with a fork.
- Pass the diced fish successively in the flour, in the egg and then in the crushed flakes.
- Brown them in a pan in a bit of olive oil.
Finely mix the sweet pepper soup (in a blender or a hand blender). Let cool and place in the fridge.
Assemble the fish skewers. Serve the soup very fresh with the skewers.
Variants : This soup can also be served hot. The fish can be replaced to taste with small diced chicken, pork tenderloin or veal cutlet.
© UE / MAAF / FAM / Interfel / T. Antablian