Zucchini and candied tomato millefeuille is a typical Provencal dish, fresh and fragrant.
To taste hot or cold, here is the recipe ...
Ingredients for 6 people:
When choosing ingredients, choose tomatoes and courgettes of the same diameter
- 2 courgette green
- 5 tomatoes
- Fresh goat cheese (or feta)
- 2 podsgarlic
- Olive oil
- 2 cc of chive chiseled
Recipe from zucchini millefeuille and candied tomatoes :
Having vegetables of the same diameter allows for better homogeneity and therefore a much more aesthetic final result.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °
- Start by washing all the vegetables
- Plunge the tomatoes for 2 minutes in boiling water then peel them
- Cut the tomatoes into slices about 1/2 cm thick
- Cut the courgettes into slices 2-3 mm thick
- Arrange the zucchini and tomato slices on a baking sheet
- Drizzle olive oil over the zucchini
- Bake and cook for 1h30
Once the zucchini and tomatoes are cooked and cooled, all that remains is to mount the millefeuille in a deep dish
- Mix the goat cheese with the crushed garlic and the chopped chives
- Arrange the vegetable slices, alternating the zucchini, tomatoes and goat cheese
- Salt and pepper
You can keep this zucchini and candied tomato millefeuille in the refrigerator and serve chilled with a toast of toast.
You can also reheat it if you prefer to make a hot dish and possibly serve it with a small salad.
Enjoy your meal !