We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 courgette
- 1 small box of tuna
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 beautiful tomatoes
- 5 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 pizza dough roll
- 70g abundance
- 1 pinch of Espelette pepper
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Here is the recipe for the tuna zucchini pizza, a subtle marriage between land and sea, tender and crisp.
Tuna-zucchini pizza recipe
- Wash the courgette (do not peel it), grate it.
- Drain and reserve the tuna.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic.
- Grind the tomatoes, cool them in ice water. Cut them in half, remove the seeds and crush them.
In a skillet,
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil, sweat the garlic, add the chopped tomatoes. Season.
- Cook until the water from the tomatoes has evaporated.
- Let cool (about 30 minutes).
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th.6).
- Spread the pizza dough on a baking sheet, spread the tomato sauce over its entire surface.
- Sprinkle with grated zucchini, tuna and plenty.
- Drizzle with remaining olive oil, sprinkle with Espelette pepper.
- Bake and cook for 15 minutes.
Find out more about the tomato
Very low in calories (15 calories per 100 g), the tomato I have no less provided with vitamins (C, E ...) and minerals (calcium,
magnesium, iron, zinc, etc.).
Recognized for its aperitif qualities, it is ideally consumed at the start of a meal, its acidity stimulating digestive secretions and enabling the body to better assimilate food.
Regular consumption would be an asset for health because the tomato would exert a preventive action against cancer.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel