The circulatory system consists of a main organ which is the kidney. The latter plays a purifying role and facilitates the functions of eliminating toxic elements from the body. It may happen that the latter is infected with inflammation and can no longer perform its functions. The waste is then stored in the blood: a high risk for the patient's health.
This inflammation is called nephritis. It very often occurs during aggression or an infectious disease of the skin that is poorly treated, or as a result of a disease caused by abnormal activity of the human immune system.
Let's find out in detail the causes of nephritis, his symptoms and his impact on human health. How to relieve yourself, heal and overcome it thanks to plants ?
Nephritis: what is it?
Inflammation of infectious or toxic origin, the nephritis affects the kidney. She may be chronic or treble thus preventing the kidney from playing its purifying role. The toxins he should have eliminated are not and are found in abnormal amounts in the blood. This dysfunction can then lead to a renal failure.
The kidney is made up of 2 essential parts that allow it to fully perform its functions: the glomerulus and the tubule. Nephritis usually affects these two parts and the kidney can no longer hold onto the important substances it needs; especially proteins or blood cells.
> Causes and impact of nephritis on health:
The origins or causes of the nephritis are generally of 2 types:
- The first is a infectious disease wrong or untreated. The infection, which is most often viral or bacterial, affects the kidneys which are no longer able to perform their functions. The toxins are then released into the blood where they accumulate. The kidneys are more and more exposed: this worsens the disease.
- The second order is a abnormal immune system. How is it going ? When an antibody and an antigen are found in a region of the body and combine to produce their own immune complex, then send it to the kidneys to affect the cells there: there is inflammation since the immune reactions are not normal. It can also happen that the antibody alone attacks the kidney, making it more fragile.
When we know that the kidney has the main task of bringing a certain acid-base and water-electrolyte balance to the body, we quickly understand that its inflammation completely disrupts the human circulatory system, and therefore his health. .
The nephritis can lead to a more worrying health situation: renal failure.
> Symptoms of nephritis:
Although the signs of nephritis vary from person to person, they are usually noticeable in urine. These are rare, troubles often with traces of blood.
The patient lose gradually appetite. A fever sets in with a rise in temperature and edema form on certain parts of his body (ankles, feet, hands, eyelids).
Plants to relieve nephritis!
There are many plants to the diuretic properties among other things, to relieve nephritis.
- Infused corn stigmas can cure nephritis. To do this, let the stigmas infuse for about fifteen minutes before drinking it. The dosage is at least 4 cups per day.
- Onion can also help with nephritis. Chop raw onions and apply them as a poultice on the kidneys. You can also juice raw onion in the juicer and rub it into the kidneys.
- Sarsaparilla infusion treats nephritis. Infuse it for 15 minutes before setting. Take 1 cup 4 times a day.
- Geranium is also very effective in the treatment of nephritis. Take the flowering tips of this plant and let them steep for 15 minutes in water, then drink at least 4 cups a day.
- The pumpkin has been shown to be effective in the treatment of nephritis. For those who prefer soups or mashed potatoes, concoct mash or pumpkin soup and cure it by incorporating a good amount into each of your daily meals.
- Juniper essential oil rubbed on the kidneys shows positive results.
- Parietary or field horsetail, two powerful diuretics in herbal tea act positively on the kidneys. In addition, horsetail is hemostatic and rich in minerals.
- Barley, cilantro, and bearberry leaves. Each of these plants separately prepared in herbal tea is also very effective in the treatment of nephritis.
- A mixture of panicaut, horsetail and fennel can also treat nephritis. To do this, mix 70 g of panicaut roots, 20 g of horsetail stems, and 10 g of fennel roots. To make a cup of decoction, take 1 tablespoon of this mixture and pour it into a quantity of water. Let it boil for 20 minutes, before taking your decoction.
For more information, consult your doctor or so; Consult your pharmacist.